Whether you’re a designer, an entrepreneur or just someone who wants to make their website look better, there are some basic things that can improve the user experience and make your site more appealing.
Making your site mobile friendly
Making your site mobile friendly is important for a number of reasons. It’s easier to use a mobile device than it is to access your website on a computer, and more people are using them as their primary method of communication. Mobile websites are also important for SEO purposes—if you make sure that your site looks good on all devices, then Google will rank you higher in search results.
To make sure that your site looks great on any kind of device, there are several methods:
- Make sure all text is readable using a font size that makes sense when viewed on an iPhone’s screen (but not so large that it becomes illegible).
- Use padding around images so they don’t look too pixelated when zoomed in on mobiles or tablets.
- Make sure images are 320 pixels wide by 240 pixels tall (or even taller) because most screens these days have this resolution already built into them!
Engaging the viewer through interactives
- Use interactives to engage the viewer.
- Interactives make a website more interesting and engaging, which can help you improve your site’s performance in search engines.
- Use interactives to tell a story or tell people what to do next on your website. If you have an online store, for example, use interactive toys that allow visitors to play with products and learn more about them without leaving their browser window open any longer than necessary (or at all). It’s important not only because this makes customers feel like they’re part of what they’re doing but also because it helps them remember what they were looking at later on when deciding whether or not they want something specific from your store again—and maybe even buy some stuff!
When it comes to e-commerce sites, you need to make sure your site is responsive and easy to navigate. The competition has come a long way in this area and you need to keep up with them or risk losing business.
Check out the competition and see what they do well. You don’t want your customers getting lost on their site while they’re trying to find what they’re looking for!
Make sure that the products on your site are clear, well lit or photographed in use so that when people look at them online they can see how beautiful they really are. This will also help improve conversion rates by showing potential customers why their money would be well spent purchasing these products from you over someone else’s brand name product line.”
User experience is everything
User experience is the interaction between a user and your digital product. A good user experience means that users are able to accomplish their goals in an easy, efficient way.
User experience isn’t just about how a website looks; it also has to do with how easy it is for users to navigate around your site and use its features.
Having a website that is not just responsive but adaptive
Adaptive web design is a technique that helps your website adapt to different screen sizes, making it easier for users on mobile devices and desktop computers alike. An adaptive website is one that will automatically adjust its layout, content and functionality based on the size of the device that’s accessing it.
If you want your site to be accessible on any device (and not just big ones), then you should consider investing in an adaptive design solution instead of just being responsive.
Your UI matters more than ever
You’ve probably heard the term “user interface,” and maybe you even use it in your daily life. But what does it mean?
It’s one of the most important parts of the user experience, which includes things like how easy your site is to navigate, what tools are available on each page (and where they’re located), how attractive your site looks and feels, how much information you give away without being overwhelming or intrusive.
Remember that people judge a book by its cover (so it better be good)
Before you start designing, it’s important to remember that people judge a book by its cover. That means your website should look good and be easy to navigate. People will quickly assess whether or not they like what they see on the first page of their search results—and if you don’t have any content there, how long will they stay?
there are some basic things that make web design appealing and user friendly
Here are some basic things that make web design appealing and user friendly.
- Design should be simple and easy to navigate: Users don’t want to spend time figuring out how a website works, they just want to get their job done as quickly as possible. If you have too many steps or buttons on the screen, users will leave your site without completing their tasks or buying anything at all!
- Design should be easy to use: A good user experience means that it doesn’t take long for someone new coming into contact with your site (and this includes visitors who are trying out something new) – they’ll be able to figure out what they need right away without having any trouble finding it (or worse yet – being stuck trying too hard). This means no unnecessary distractions like pop-ups asking them questions about themselves or where else they’ve been online lately.”
I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and learned at least something new. It can be easy to get caught up in the details of complex web design, but remember that there are some basics that you need to keep in mind for a good user experience. Remember that your site needs to be attractive, clear and concise so that people will want to use it.